“The research is showing that VR is helping students stay engaged. It’s a chance for our students to take a more active role in the way they learn”. See here: https://bit.ly/3qLHb5t
- 4 Ways Teachers Can Use VR to Enhance Lesson Plans
- VR Education is Improving Test Scores, and not Just for Science
- Inside VR Education Issue 12: Deploy VR in Your Classroom with VEDX. Highlights from INTO’s University Access Center & free headset grant opportunities.
- Inside VR Education Issue 11: VR Education Highlights: COSA Principals Conference & E-Sports Programs
- VEDX Accelerator: An Internship Program for XR