“Not only will VR bring ‘boring’ subjects to life and get students excited about learning, but it will also assist in memory retention and understanding as students reflect on their experiences in future lessons.”
- 4 Ways Teachers Can Use VR to Enhance Lesson Plans
- VR Education is Improving Test Scores, and not Just for Science
- Inside VR Education Issue 12: Deploy VR in Your Classroom with VEDX. Highlights from INTO’s University Access Center & free headset grant opportunities.
- Inside VR Education Issue 11: VR Education Highlights: COSA Principals Conference & E-Sports Programs
- VEDX Accelerator: An Internship Program for XR