“VR will play a crucial role in helping employees and organisations to thrive in an unfamiliar working world. And the benefits of this technology are not limited to HR responsibilities; they can extend to finance, operations and beyond. If deployed correctly, VR could become a part of operational DNA.”
- 4 Ways Teachers Can Use VR to Enhance Lesson Plans
- VR Education is Improving Test Scores, and not Just for Science
- Inside VR Education Issue 12: Deploy VR in Your Classroom with VEDX. Highlights from INTO’s University Access Center & free headset grant opportunities.
- Inside VR Education Issue 11: VR Education Highlights: COSA Principals Conference & E-Sports Programs
- VEDX Accelerator: An Internship Program for XR