“When students can visualize what they’re learning, concepts stick. Additionally, when you can “drop” a students in almost any location throughout history, it builds empathy.”
- 4 Ways Teachers Can Use VR to Enhance Lesson Plans
- VR Education is Improving Test Scores, and not Just for Science
- Inside VR Education Issue 12: Deploy VR in Your Classroom with VEDX. Highlights from INTO’s University Access Center & free headset grant opportunities.
- Inside VR Education Issue 11: VR Education Highlights: COSA Principals Conference & E-Sports Programs
- VEDX Accelerator: An Internship Program for XR